Mansfield/Richland County Public Library now offers free COVID-19 Take Home Test Kits available for pick up at our branch circulation desks. Due to constantly changing inventory, we recommend that you call your local branch to confirm they have kits on-hand prior to arrival.
Important Test Kit Information:
- Test kits and testing is free.
- Test kits are available on a first-come, first-serve basis and can be picked up at our library circulation desks.
- Tests are self-administered, guided by a tele-health specialist online (see video below).
- Required technology: internet access, email address, and a device such as smartphone, tablet, or computer with webcam.
- If you do not have, or are uncomfortable using, the required technology, please use another COVID testing method. Due to the medical nature of the tests and quarantine safety requirements, library staff cannot assist with using the test kit. eMed Customer Support is available at (844) 943-0061
- Test kits have an expiration date listed on the inside packaging.