Spring is in the air... no really, it is! The skies seem bluer, well except when April is giving up showers, the birds are singing, the flowers are beginning to bloom, and the pollen count is a little bit higher. In celebration of spring, Miss Patricia made some egg-cellent spring cards that we would like to share with you!
This is such an fun and easy craft to do!
- construction paper
- decorated paper cut into strips
- markers or crayons
1. Fold your construction paper in fours, and then cut on the line.
2. Take one piece of construction paper and cut a shape out of the middle, Miss Patricia picked an egg or oval shape.
3. Take strips of paper and put them in between your two pieces of construction paper like a sandwich.
4. Glue the edges of your construction paper together.
5. Decorate the front and back of your card to give to that special someone!« Back to Blog
43 West Third Street
Mansfield, OH 44902
Temporary Main Library Hours:
Mon-Thur: 10 AM-6 PM
Fri: 10 AM - 5 PM
Sat: 10 AM-2 PM