If you owe more than $5.00, you may pay your library fees online using a MasterCard or Visa credit card.
1) Log on to your account by clicking the Account Login link on our web pages or through the "Login" option on the Library Catalog screen.
All transactions are secured with Secure Sockets Layers (SSL) security and 128-bit encryption, the industry standard for protecting web communications. The library provides this service to ensure that library user’s sensitive information is only used for its intended purpose.
Choose the "unpaid fines and bills" link.
2) If you owe more than $5.00, you may pay by credit card by clicking a "Pay Online" button. A secure online payment screen will be displayed
3) You may select which fees or fines you wish to pay by unchecking the boxes beside each line.
4) Enter the required information:
* If an email address is provided, an email confirmation of payment will be sent to you.
* The credit card number should be entered without punctuation or spaces.
* The security code for your credit card is required to process the payment. It is the three-digit number displayed on the back of your credit card.
5) Once you have filled in the fields, click "Submit" at the bottom of the screen. You will be asked to confirm that the information is complete and accurate and then click "Submit" again.
6) If the transaction was successfully completed, you will see a receipt screen that you may print for your records.
7) Click "Close Window" to return to your library card record. Your fines will still appear on the old screen. Click on the refresh icon to update the information.
8) Be sure to logout of your account when you are finished.