Library Closings Policy
In addition to observed holidays, it is the policy of the Library to close all locations for some days which are not scheduled holidays for staff. The Library may recognize the following days:
• Easter Sunday
• Sunday prior to Memorial Day and Sunday prior to Labor Day
• Sunday prior to Fourth of July when it falls on a Monday
• December 26, January 2 and July 5, when they fall on a Monday
• Sundays adjacent to Christmas and New Year's Day, as determined by the Director
• Close at 5 pm on Thanksgiving Eve and New Year’s Eve. The Library may also be closed for Staff In-Service Day in order that all staff may participate. The date is set by Library Administration.
Notice of the closure of individual locations due to unsafe conditions or maintenance issues will be posted on the Library’s website and social media pages. Approved by the Library Board of Trustees, August 21, 2018.
43 West Third Street
Mansfield, OH 44902
Temporary Main Library Hours:
Mon. & Wed: 10 AM - 8 PM
Tue. & Thu.: 10 AM - 6 PM
Fri: 10 AM - 5 PM
Sat: 10 AM - 2 PM