Who: Adults and Teens (Grades 6-12)
What: Pokémon GO Screenshots
When: Mon. Sep. 12 -- Fri. Oct. 7
Where: Photos may be submitted electronically here. Upload a .jpeg/.png file of your screenshot. Be sure to include your name, age, phone number, and category.
Best Pet Photobomb
Best Person Photobomb
Best in-Library Shot
- Entries must be submitted no later than 5 PM on Friday, October 7.
- Only one photo may be entered in each category.
- Please submit a different photo in each category.
- Prizes: Portable Battery Charger awarded to one teen, and one adult, in each category.
- One winner per age level and category chosen out of entries from all locations.
- Winners will be chosen the week of Oct. 10 and notified no later than Friday, October 14.
- Prizes will be available for pickup at the Main Library Reference Desk on Friday, October 14, or will be sent to a branch for pickup if requested.
- Winning entries may be shared on the Library’s website.