Get an eCard
Get an eCard!
The eCard will give you immediate access to all of the Library’s Digital Resources –
- online classes
- research tools and databases
Things you need to know:
1. This eCard will give you:
• access to our Digital Downloads and Research Databases.
2. This card can’t be used to:
• check out paper books, DVDs, CDs, etc.
• place holds on these types of materials.
• access public Internet stations in library locations.
3. You can only have one type of card:
• a full-service Library card that allows access to everything the Library has,or
• an eCard that will give you access to all digital resources.
If you already have a full-service card, you will not be able to register for an eCard.
You can upgrade the eCard to a full-service card at any of our locations.
4. Be sure to provide a current, working email address. This is where your new eCard number and PIN will be sent.
Since you won’t have a physical card, you may want to save the email, or write down your eCard and PIN number in a safe place.
5. Your new eCard will be good for 6 months. At that time you may renew it by calling any of our locations (you will need your email address for verification) or you can upgrade to a full-service card.
6. You must live in Ohio to get an MRCPL eCard.
Click here to get your eCard and start reading ebooks and ezines, watching movies, listening to music or taking classes right away.