A little about me:
††††††† ~My favorite book is The Maze Runner (and sequels) by James Dashner
††††††† ~My favorite subject is either math or reading.
††††††† ~My favorite day of the week is Friday.
††††††† ~I like to sew, read, swim, and text.† I also enjoy being on the Teen Advisory Board.
††††††† ~I have one sister, Rachell age 8.
†††††† ~I have 3 pets, 1 dog, Meeka, and 2 guinea pigs, Harley and Eggs.
That’s a little about me! (Thanks for reading this!)
20 Random Facts
1.††† A strawberry is a small plant of the rose family.
2.††† On the new hundred dollar bill, the time on the clock tower of Independence Hall is 4:10.
3.††† It took Leo Tolstoy 6 years to write War and Peace.
4.††† One in 5,000 North Atlantic lobsters is born bright blue.
5.††† The King of Hearts is the only king in the deck without a moustache.
6.††† Elephants are the only mammals that cannot jump.
7.††† Charlie Brown’s father is a barber.
8.††† Children grow faster in the springtime.
9.††† Cats can hear ultrasound.
10. You can lead a cow up stairs, but not down.
11. A human grows 590 miles of hair in a lifetime.
12. On average, there are 178 sesame seeds on each McDonald’s Big Mac.
13. The plastic things on the end of shoelaces are called aglets.
14. The first Ford cars had Dodge engines.
15. Kangaroos can’t jump backwards.
16. Lamborghini also makes tractors.
17. More than 10 people a year are killed by vending machines.
18. Ice cream is Chinese.
19. A shrimp’s heart is in its head.
20. There is a city in Norway called Hell.
The Write Stuff (Drop-In)-Plymouth Branch 03/13/2014 03:00pm
Customized Earbuds (Drop-In)-Butler Branch 03/13/2014 03:30pm
After Hours Rockin' Lock-In-Madison Branch 03/14/2014 06:00pm
DIY @ Your Library-8th Annual Teen Tech Week Ends-All Locations 03/15/2014 12:00am
View Full Calendar
If only one of these fictional characters could be your BFF, who would you pick?
Percy Jackson (Heroes of Olympus)
Tris Pryor (Divergent)
Benny Imura (Rot and Ruin)
See Current Results Ľ
Ohio Web Design by Spire Advertising