Love and Leftovers by Sarah Tregay
I'll start with the fact that I'm a huge fan of novels like this--the deliciously thick books written in free verse poetry. I just love them. They get me into a creative mood, and all the beautiful words make me happy. So, of course, I loved this book! It's a quirky, adorable love story, and one that I can really get into and understand. The emotions are all real, and I really just love it. It sends a very good message--that you don't have to be perfect for someone to love you. Oh, and that second chances are never out of the question. I won't dare reveal any of the story to you, wouldn't risk ruining it! Just know that you need to read this book, because it's flawless and adorable and incredibly understandable. It’s the perfect novel for a hopeless romantic.
Deep Dish Chocolate Chip Cookie
This recipe is amazing!! If you ever need a quick cookie fix and don't want to share, it's perfect!
-Mug or ramekin
-1 tbsp. butter, melted
-1 tbsp. sugar
-1 tbsp. brown sugar
-A couple drops of vanilla
-1 egg yolk (Look up a YouTube tutorial on how to separate eggs. It's fun!)
-A pinch of salt
-1/4 cup flour
-Chocolate chips (You pick the amount!)
- In a bowl, mix together the butter, sugars, vanilla, and egg yolk. Make sure it's nice and mixed!
- Next, add the salt and flour. Go easy on the salt!! Mix it all up until it forms a smooth dough.
- Add as many chocolate chips as you desire.
- Transfer the dough to your desired cooking vessel if it isn't there already.
- Microwave it for around 40-60 seconds, depending on your microwave.
- Enjoy! It's especially heavenly with vanilla ice cream...
What\'s YOUR Favorite Book of 2013?
The House of Hades
Something Entirely Different
See Current Results »
Ohio Web Design by Spire Advertising