TeenZone is the teen site for the Mansfield/Richland Public Library. And the Teen Advisory Board writes and publishes a quarterly newsletter with their favorite book, movie and music picks.
Not only do we keep you updated about what’s going on at the library, we talk about cool books, movies, TV shows, websites…and much more on the Blog! So feel free to read the posts, and tell us what you think in the comments!
But we have a few rules. We follow our library’s Acceptable Use of the Internet & Electronic Resources Policy, so any comments containing personal attacks or profanity of any kind will not be posted.
And for your own safety, any posts containing personal information such as last names, email addresses, IM screen names–or any other personal details–will automatically be deleted.
So…that’s pretty much it for the rules. As long as you respect yourself and others, you’re cool with us. In fact, now that we’ve gotten the serious stuff out of the way…why are you still reading this?! Head over to the blog! Read some posts, make some comments, and have some fun!
Acceptable Use of the Internet & Electronic Resources Policy at the Mansfield/Richland County Public Library
- The Internet is an information resource beyond the confines of the Library's collection. The Internet contains some controversial material. Customers are responsible for the choice of the sites they access and for using the resources appropriately. Parents of minor children are responsible for overseeing their child's use of the Internet through the Mansfield/Richland County Public Library.
- The Library strictly prohibits any efforts to bypass the security of the library network and any other computer network connected with the Library. The Library will assist in the prosecution of any individuals who violate this policy.
- The Library does not assume liability for the reliability of the local network and the Internet. The Library does not assume liability for the content or accuracy of information found on the Internet. The currency and accuracy of information obtained over the Internet may be suspect and all users need to use caution.
- The Library will not be held liable for damages to personal data and removable media. Despite the Library’s attempt to protect users from viruses, please be advised that complete protection is not possible.
- M/RCPL’s Rules for Public Behavior on Library Property applies to the use of the Library’s Internet. Customers whose behavior or action while using the Internet constitutes a nuisance to others will be asked to end their Internet session or leave the library.
- You must observe standard conventions for etiquette on the Internet. Etiquette guidelines are available on-line at http://www.albion.com/netiquette/ .
- You may not display sexually explicit graphics.
- You may not use the Library computers for illegal purposes.
- You may not use copyright-protected materials without proper authorization.
- This policy also applies when utilizing the Library’s wireless network.
- You must have a valid M/RCPL library card to sign up to use the computers. Internet stations may be used only for a limited period of time. Guest logons with limited computer use can be obtained from library staff.
- There will be a charge for printing
Customers violating this policy will be asked to stop. If the violation continues, the customer will give up the right to use the computers. For further information, see Rules for Public Internet Use.
Teen Summer Library Program Begins-All Locations 06/03/2013 12:00am
Rock Monsters-(Drop-In)-Madison Branch 06/10/2013 02:00pm
Watermark T-Shirts-Bellville Branch 06/10/2013 06:00pm
Secret Hollow Book-Crestview Branch 06/11/2013 12:00pm
View Full Calendar
Ohio Web Design by Spire Advertising