The following Classes are offered by the Main Library Computer Lab. Sign up is required for all. Call 419.521.3146 for more information, or to sign up.
Advanced Spreadsheet Mon. April 22@5:30PM
Particpants will learn advanced features of Excel, such as conditional formatting, data sorting,data filtering,data validation and an introduction to macros.
The Art & Business of Blogging: Creating& Sustaining a Blog that will Build a following ( and Make Some Money) Tues April 30@6PM
Blogging can be an effective tool to build a platform for your passion,business,organization, or cause. In this seminar, you'll learn.
- How to write engaging blog post ( and keep writing them consistently)
- How to market your blog and gain more followers
- How to create great content to create products you cna sell.
- How to have a great blog-even if you aren't a great writer
- How to avoid the biggest blogging mistakes most people make
Individual Computer Assistance
One-on-one computer assistance is available at all locations. Please call your local library to schedule your session; availability may be limited.
Every Citizen Online ( ECO) Classes are forming right now call computer lab for more info.