New User's Guide to Zinio
New to Zinio? Here's a step-by-step guide on how to download magazines from the site.
1. Go to M/RCPL's Zinio collection. Once on the page, click Create New Account in the top right-hand corner.
2. Enter your (valid) library card number, then click NEXT.
3. Enter your first and last name, email address, and choose a password. Then click Create Account.
4. Browse through M/RCPL's collection, until you find a magazine you'd like to check out. Single click on the magazine cover to check out.
5. Click Complete Checkout.
6. In order to read magazines, you now need to set up a second account through Zinio. Enter your first and last name, email address, and password. NOTE: You must use the same email and password used in the first account.
7. Once you've entered the account information, click REGISTER.
8. Single click the magazine cover to read the issue.
9. You have now successfully downloaded a magazine in Zinio.
10. To download another issue, return to M/RCPL's collection page. Single click on a magazine's cover, and then click COMPLETE CHECKOUT.
11. Single click on either magazine to read the entire issue.
12. You have now successfully downloaded two magazines from Zinio. Enjoy!